Module submission queue question / man-pages update

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 13 09:43:35 CET 2008

I submitted an update for man-pages yesterday, and today noticed that the
most recent dates reported on http://foo-projects.org/~sofar/queue.php are
from November. [I updated 'theedge' before the submission.]

Is this just fallout from the svn to git conversion? Has the queue moved?
Or has it just been quiet because of the Christmas vacation?

In case it is the first, I attach the lvu diff man-pages patch below.
The commit text should read:

man-pages: updated to 2.75
changed tarball from bz2 to gz because SOURCE_URL[1] has gz versions only

Cheers
Duncan / engelsman