alsa

cesar l. cesarlimap at gmail.com
Fri May 11 03:23:19 CEST 2007

The problem is: The sound doesn't works properly.
I have installed kernel 2.6 with alsa support. The sound
generally works for right channel and not left, which makes
a constant noise. And, when I change the volume at player (audacious)
or alsamixer, all stop and I have no sound.

I tried to configure drivers with alsaconf, but still doesn't works.
lservices lists an entry called alsamixer, that at tries I remove it
accindetaly. How do I get this entry again? And somebody have
any idea about solve this problem.

My sound card is onboard Analog Devices AD1986A.
Audio device: nVidia Corporation MCP51 High Definition Audio (rev a2).

--
cesar l.