new lunar user problems

cesar l. cesarlimap at gmail.com
Mon May 7 03:59:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm new in lunar. Congratulations everybody by effort. It's a great
system.
Well, my problem, for now, is: After install x86_64 lunar linux on my
computer, I follow all steps in lfirsttime successful. So, when I tried
install XOrg7 I get that the url for xkeyboard-config was broken. Some time
late I get work changing the url for ones which works on DETAILS file placed
in /var/cache/lunar/moonbase/....../xkeyboard-config (some like this...or
not :).
The same occurred with libXp, when I was installing xfce4. But, again, I
received a
404 error, with cairo-1.4.6. I can't find a working url for this :/ and not
finished the
installation.
In this cases, what I have to do? Editing DETAILS file is a poor solution.

Thanks.
ps: Sorry for my english :)
--
cesar l.