A modification in MPlayer BUILD script.

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Thu Mar 8 16:25:38 CET 2007

Hi Edd,

this is mainly due to the fact that MPlayer used to brake on any
framebuffer related config option in the past. I guess nobody really
used the framebuffer driver till then and it just didn't get noticed.
Your proposed changes will be commited. Also, please use the bugtracker
in the future.

Regards,

Moritz

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 01:16:52 -0800 (PST)
Edd Budulea <e_timotei at yahoo.com> wrote:

> For some reason alien to me if I compile MPlayer on
> kernel 2.6.x (who doesn't) configure is called with
> --disable-fbdev
> WHY?
> Because on a 2.6.20 (and any 2.6.12-2.6.20 for that
> matter) mplayer works very well with fbdev enabled.
> For me, I've commented this faul setting.
> So: is there a reson for this disable and if yes can
> it be made at least optional (to ask if I want to
> disable fbdev)?
> tkx.

GPG public key B189E8C8