RFC: removal of gtk+ and gnome-1.x from moonbase

Edd Budulea e_timotei at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 08:03:50 CET 2007

However nice this thing is I don't want to waste and
delete the effort has been made in making those
modules, we should have an obsolete section that can
be downloaded optional.
It will be a shame to lost all those hours (days) of
work .
For instance if I want a module that is no longer, but
I need it. It will be nice to start from something and
not from 0.
Think of it like a cvs: nothing is lost.