dnsmasq

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 18 21:33:46 CET 2007

Here is a proposed new module for moonbase, dnsmasq for anyone that would like
to try it out before it's inclusion.

I do not have dialup so cannot test that aspect of it's capabilities. Not that
anyone would want to use dialup with a source based distro. However, in a
pinch if for some reason dialup is all you have and need to grab something
from the net real quick, it might be handy.

By default dnsmasq will look at /etc/dnsmasq.conf for any and all startup
options.

So if there are any dependencies I've overlooked or any other things that need
correcting feel free to post those here on the mail list.

Thnaks
--
You can tuna piano but you can't tune a fish.

http://www.lunar-linux.org/
It's worth a spin.