Redundand second slash in SOURCE_URL variable [cosmetic bug]

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sun Jan 7 06:56:00 CET 2007

> 1. Cut the ending / from /etc/lunar/mirrors/* files lines and use
> SOURCE_URL=$mirror_URL/path in modules as everybody do

I prefer this way of fixing so in attachment you'll find fixed mirrors
directory. I tested this with some modules and it looks compatible.
Already scanned all moonbase directory to find any incompatibilities - none of
modules needs fixing to work with this patch.

After replacing mirrors directory with content of this patch remember to enter
lunar and reselect all mirrors to make it working.

After applying patch the ugly // will go away.
BTW: XFREE86 file can be almost safely removed. Only zbeta/XDirectFB needs it.
BTW2: I added to XORG fast sunsite server for Poland.

have a nice testing,
Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski