Redundand second slash in SOURCE_URL variable [cosmetic bug]

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Fri Jan 5 13:28:53 CET 2007

Hi,

How about removing the ending slash / from mirros lists
inside /etc/lunar/mirrors/?

For example launch lget udev and look at displayed url:
ftp://ftp.pl.kernel.org//pub/linux/utils/kernel/hotplug/udev-104.tar.bz2
there is ugly double slash at .org//pub string.

I just would like to know your opinion before will start working on this
issue. Of course someone else can fix this for me :-). This is a matter of
cleaning up files in mirrors directory and checking all modules for
compability with fix.

This bug shouldn't have any impact on downloading but looks ugly and may look
confusing for some rare servers.

have a nice day,
Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski