binutils 2.17

Chad 'v3rt1g0' Kittel v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org
Sat Feb 17 20:25:16 CET 2007

Hola,

On 2/17/07, Florin Braescu <florin at lunar-linux.org> wrote:
>  I can also
> remark that there are some modules not updated for a long time (evolution
> 2.8.3, glade 3.0.3, epiphany 2.16.3, audacity 1.2.6). I don't use any of them
> and most are gnome related stuff.

glade 3.0.3, is still considered the stable glade3 release.  The glade
3.1.x (currently .5) is considered the unstable series which will
become the stable 3.2.x series.  I personally use glade 3.1.5, but
that doesn't mean I recommend bumping lunar's version.  I don't use
evolution, epiphany, nor audacity so I cannot speak on behalf of
those.

--
  _
(\o/) Chad 'v3rt1g0' Kittel <v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org>