problem on installing and fixing modules.

Edd Budulea e_timotei at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 20:20:53 CET 2007

Hi, i have a problem when i install a module.
When i install a module in the install log there are
files from the build directory.
for instance when i install libvorbis i get files
like:
/usr/src/libvorbis-1.1.2/lib/.libs/libvorbisenc.so.2.0.2
in my install log and when i try lunar fix it will
find libvorbis broken.
I know it is not a problem with this module because
just about any module that i install now have some
files in /usr/src.
I may have made something wrong when i've installed
gcc4 and uninstall gcc and symlink the gcc4 so that i
have a compile environment with gcc4 and rebuild all
modules.
Any help will be appreciate.

On another topic. Can I go from a ia32 environment to
a x86_64, without reinstalling from cd?
Thanks.