Lunar, I18N, and You.

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sat Feb 3 12:12:44 CET 2007

Friday 02 of February 2007 21:19:14 Jon South wrote:
> I've been pondering I18N (internationalization) with Lunar for a while

I can do translation to Polish (if Lunar community will approve this idea).
IMHO: The translation of the moonbase has only sense if it will be done in
some kind of database technology otherwise it will be very big and
uncomfortable to download and maintain. Modules once translated can be easily
maintained because description fields usually remains the same between
version bumps.

have a nice day,
zbiggy