All out of bubblegum?

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 2 19:55:41 CET 2007

On Wednesday 31 January 2007 06:27:51 am Dennis Veatch wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 January 2007 11:47:58 pm Auke Kok wrote:

> > > Well poo, what was I thinking.
> > >
> > > In the BUILD of jfduke3d, change the line;
> > >
> > > rm $BUILD_DIRECOTRY/build

> > > rm /usr/src/build
> >
> > well ehh
> >
> > you really should not have a module build in a folder with that of a
> > generic name. if it really needs such a name, have it build in
> > /usr/src/jfduke3d/build please.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Auke
>
> Unfortunately jfbuild looks for that build dir. I should take a look at the
> Makefiles again to see where that happens and maybe a simple sedit might
> eliminate that step.

Alright now. Here's a rework that I think is much better. The jfduke3d and
jfbuild now stay within the src tree (makes the squirrels happy) and some
docs get installed.

The dn3d_hrp BUILD I am still not real happy with all the sedit's. As noted in
the BUILD there are some character case issues, such that if not corrected
some sprites like some switches and props cannot be found due to path name
mismatches.

Tried a number of methods to reduce or eliminate those sedit's but at each try
some new case issue would pop up and eventually realized thar be snowballs
down that road.

So anyway, here ya go.

--
You can tuna piano but you can't tune a fish.

http://www.lunar-linux.org/
It's worth a spin.