kde4 rc2

Christian Riggenbach criggenbach at magahugu.net
Fri Dec 28 13:35:28 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2007 23.51:08 schrieben Sie:
> On Thursday 27 December 2007 05:35:29 pm Christian Riggenbach wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2007 22.39:24 schrieb Moritz Heiber:
> > > First of, our kde4 modules are nowhere to be stable or releasable.
> > > Therefore they reside in crater/. Please do not use them. Please. If
> > > you do so you're on your own. Patches are welcome of course.
> > >
> > > Secondly, the current modules in crater/ are all at RC2. Check for
> > > yourself.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Moritz

> > excuse me to be rude, but the modules in crater are _not_ rc2.
> > rc2 is the version 3.97.0, the modules have version 3.96.0.
> >
> > I double check this with "svn up" and the web-based subversion tree.
> >
> > take care, "extragears-plasma" is now in the "extragear" dirctory.
> >
> > I attach the german l10n-pack for kde4 in this mail
>
> You are most likely looking at;
>
>  https://foo-projects.org/svn/lunar/moonbase/branches/crater
>
> and those are RC1.
>
> However, we have recently moved from subversion to git and any changes in
> crater will now be in;
>
> git://lunar-linux.org/lunar/crater.git
>
> Those *are* at RC2.

i don't know that there's a git-repository, sorry :)

what about the german-l10n-pack?

Can someone adjust the README in the top-directory of the svn-repository? this
is perhaps the easiest way to avoid such errors.

is there a maillist for the crater-repository?

--
mit freundlichen Güssen

Christian Riggenbach