kde4 rc2

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 27 23:51:08 CET 2007

On Thursday 27 December 2007 05:35:29 pm Christian Riggenbach wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2007 22.39:24 schrieb Moritz Heiber:
> > First of, our kde4 modules are nowhere to be stable or releasable.
> > Therefore they reside in crater/. Please do not use them. Please. If
> > you do so you're on your own. Patches are welcome of course.
> >
> > Secondly, the current modules in crater/ are all at RC2. Check for
> > yourself.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Moritz
> >
> > On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 21:35:48 +0100
> >
> > Christian Riggenbach <criggenbach at magahugu.net> wrote:
> > > hi
> > >
> > > what about the second release candidate of KDE4?
> > >
> > > please update the versions of the kde4-modules to 3.97.0
>
> excuse me to be rude, but the modules in crater are _not_ rc2.
> rc2 is the version 3.97.0, the modules have version 3.96.0.
>
> I double check this with "svn up" and the web-based subversion tree.
>
> take care, "extragears-plasma" is now in the "extragear" dirctory.
>
> I attach the german l10n-pack for kde4 in this mail

You are most likely looking at;

 https://foo-projects.org/svn/lunar/moonbase/branches/crater

and those are RC1.

However, we have recently moved from subversion to git and any changes in
crater will now be in;

git://lunar-linux.org/lunar/crater.git

Those *are* at RC2.
--
You can tuna piano but you can't tune a fish.

http://www.lunar-linux.org/
It's worth the spin.