glibc 2.6

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Fri Aug 3 19:41:38 CEST 2007

The module requires more work than adding a couple of configure
options; the most important being a proper language selector (UTF-8
support) tweaking for different architectures. Also, we have to push
out new kernel headers going along with the glibc release since our old
headers are starting to become more than an annoyance.

Regards,

Moritz