Module submission - lunar-init

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 26 02:53:52 CEST 2007

> Honestly, I still think you're using it the wrong way.

Yes, you are probably right.

They say that you learn from your mistakes. That means that I should
have know an awful lot by now :-)

I went from a minimal configuration using iwconfig but it's so long
since I set it all up that I don't remember whether I used one of the
dhcp variants, or simply set the IP address manually. I'm sure that
there's some simple setting that was configured by default previously
which now needs to be set explicitly.

We have guests for the next ten days, so I'm not going to have much time
to RTFM and look into the options, but I'll sort it out eventually. When
I work out what I'm doing wrong, I bet I'm going to kick myself.
I'll invite everyone on #lunar to kick me too.

Cheers
Duncan / engelsman