Module submission - cpufreqd2

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Mon May 8 17:46:36 UTC 2006

On Mon, 8 May 2006 01:02:09 +0200, Zbigniew Luszpinski <zbiggy at o2.pl> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This is updated cpufreqd to version 2.0. Warning! It will overwrite
> cpufreqd
> module if it is installed. Consider if it is replacement for older
> cpufreqd
> 1.x or not.  cpufreqd2 works well with my Athlon64 when switching 1GHz <->
> 1.8GHz on fly.

some questions and notes:

why not replace cpufreqd? it seems that (according to the website) this should replace cpufreqd-1.2.0. it's kind of silly to keep old versions especially if the functionality is duplicated completely and it's backwards compatible.

that said, you could have just sent a diff against cpufreqd ;^)

Auke