lftp 3.4.6 build breaks, lftp 3.4.5 builds fine.

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Tue May 2 03:48:06 UTC 2006

top-posters: we prefer top quote, bottom posting in this ML. Please also trim
posts.
others: read below

this is definately an lftp build problem and should be fixed upstream. Just
before he had to go tchan promised to report this bug upstream to the lftp
developers.

meanwhile as a temporary fix we have added gnutls to the dependency list of
lftp. not ideal but it works.

Auke