Modules Web Page - ordering by Module Name?

Jon South striker at lunar-linux.org
Fri Jun 16 14:41:11 UTC 2006

Duncan Gibson wrote:
> There's no obvious Bug Tracker or Forum category for this, so
> my apologies for posting this to the list.

There is a place for these types of bug reports, when you report a new
issue at http://bugs.lunar-linux.org/ select "LL Website" then the
section of the website the problem is on, etc...

> After selecting a category under the Modules tab on the Lunar home
> page, it would appear that clicking on the Module Name column doesn't
> sort it correctly.

This issue is fixed now, was caused by "someone" creating new nested
module directories like kde, which caused me to change the parsing
algorithm. So I blame the "someone"

-Striker