broken lunar-1.5.1-i686.iso.bz2 ?

samuel verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:36:21 UTC 2006

hi,
whatever you downloaded, or tried to download it's certainly not the
iso... the iso is about 240 MB... so or you retry it (and you might
want to use a different mirror than before and you might want to use
wget instead of $(BROWSER)....
and please remember before you (b)unzip it check the checksum!!!

gr,S.