GNAT module

Florin Braescu florin at lunar-linux.org
Sun Jan 29 18:26:34 UTC 2006

Pe data de Dum 29 Ian 2006 20:22, sofar a scris:
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 05:00:24 +0100, Simon Brenner <simon.brenner at home.se>
wrote:
> I'm looking forward to seeing a gcc4 module actually to replace the current
> gcc (3.4) module in moonbase. This would be definately material for the
> zbeta section - but please, make gnat a separate module if possible -
> the binary part makes it architecture dependent, something we hate to
> make part of normal(important) modules.

  To create a gcc4 module in zbeta it's piece of cake. I use it for some time
and it's only bumping the version in the DETAILS file and rename the module
gcc4. However there are some important modules which are not compiling with
gcc 4.0.2 yet. I've put some patches for gcc 4.x compatibility in the
moonbase but there are some needed.

  Florin