weekly news - 20060120

Duncan Gibson duncan at thermal.esa.int
Fri Jan 20 15:03:39 UTC 2006

maintainer at lunar-linux.org wrote:

> Developers needed! Please use the submission queue to
> join in on the progress - we need those submissions.

First of all, three cheers for all of the existing devs
and the sheer volume of work that they put it. Hip hip Hoorah!

However, Is there any chance of an outline on how to install,
test and subsequently submit updates to modules?

download new source tarball, copy module to zlocal, update
build options, dependencies, URLs, etc, and then...?

The documentation only has a sketch of how to write a new
module, but not how to submit it.

I don't think I'm anywhere near developer level, but it would
be nice to know for the future :-)

Cheers
Duncan / engelsman