update iptables , pls.

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 6 21:49:35 CET 2006

>> But the problem with zlocal that it is needed to monitor
>> later updates to the moonbase. This is because
>> "lunar renew" does not notify that there is a newer version
>> of the package comparing to "zlocal" branch.
>> Or I don't know how to do this?

> Well I don't know either, and it's something that I always thought
> would be useful. A nice exercise for the next few evenings perhaps :-)

Well it didn't really take as long as that. Here's a quick & dirty
script that checks what's in zlocal, turns off ZLOCAL_OVERRIDES to
get the details from the original location, prints results, and then
turns ZLOCAL_OVERRIDES back on.

Might have been better to rewrite the find_section and run_details
to exclude zlocal, but that would have been more work.

Cheers
Duncan / engelsman

PS. It does give me the following error, but I'm told this is OK:

/var/lib/lunar/plugins/bootloader-lilo.plugin: line 102: \
               syntax error near unexpected token `<'
/var/lib/lunar/plugins/bootloader-lilo.plugin: line 102: \
`              done < <(sed -n '/other\|image/,$p' /etc/lilo.conf)'