update iptables , pls.

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 5 23:16:21 CET 2006

> But the problem with zlocal that it is needed to monitor
> later updates to the moonbase. This is because
> "lunar renew" does not notify that there is a newer version
> of the package comparing to "zlocal" branch.
> Or I don't know how to do this?

Well I don't know either, and it's something that I always thought
would be useful. I've had a quick poke through the code in /bin/lvu
and in /var/lib/lunar/functions. It looks like modules in zlocal
are filtered out of the package list so that "lvu expired" never
reports on them. Can't quite see when and how they are filtered out.

A nice exercise for the next few evenings perhaps :-)

Cheers
Duncan / engelsman