Old modules

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Fri Aug 25 16:52:24 UTC 2006

> > at ./submissions/new. After 3 ignored submissions such module is never
> > again submited. I was told that lunar developers are very busy so I
> > neither bother with submitting module updates which never took any
> > attention nor ask what is wrong with such module. I appreciate your work
> > and do not want to disturb it.
>
> I think, try it again with the submission.

To tell the truth these modules really could not be interesting for masses.
For example mikmod or seamonkey. Where you find today oldsk00l music fans or
classic mozilla gui fans in the World dominated by mp3 and firefox? These
antics are only for maniacs who still have in mind Amiga or Netscape. Awful!
What a perverts :-)

> > Jon South wrote:
> >
> > your submissions probably got ignored because the devs were tired of you
> > arguing with them and causing problems.
>
> Such a discussion, doesn't help us, striker. I think i understand what he
> means, and it's a fact that developers are busy.

I know what he is talking about. My first posts were little bit rude. I said
sorry in previous message. It sometimes happens when you want do something
better and in effect the situation becomes worse.

zbiggy