Old modules

Jean Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Fri Aug 25 13:51:56 UTC 2006

Hello,

> Zbigniew Luszpinski wrote:
>
> at ./submissions/new. After 3 ignored submissions such module is never again
> submited. I was told that lunar developers are very busy so I neither bother
> with submitting module updates which never took any attention nor ask what is
> wrong with such module. I appreciate your work and do not want to disturb it.

I think, try it again with the submission.

> Jon South wrote:
>
> your submissions probably got ignored because the devs were tired of you
> arguing with them and causing problems.

Such a discussion, doesn't help us, striker. I think i understand what he means, and
it's a fact that developers are busy.

why not make a page in an wiki on the lunar website, where users can write down
their ideas for specific time? i mean - let's make such a site, users can write down
there their ideas after one month we close that site and the developers can think about
the collected ideas.

Greetings
Jean