lin -r

Couannette couannette at free.fr
Fri Sep 2 20:42:25 UTC 2005

Couannette a écrit :
> Hi
>
> when I do lin -r I expect lin to reconfigure my module.
> I've done lin -r and said no to one optional dependency BUT lin didn't removed
> this dep from the cached list of depends... So I can't really reconfigure my module.
>
> Request for comment...
>
> Couannette

Following this:

root at eana /var/lib/lunar/moonbase/zlocal/fortune # lin -r -c fortune
+ Reconfiguring "fortune"
+ removing all depends for and optional on "fortune"
fortune: Install the "offensive" cookies distributed with fortune? [n]
fortune: Install & use optional (not yet installed) module recode
          dependency - purpose: ?  [n]
+ adding "optional" depends for "fortune" on "recode" (off)
+ Spawning download manager
+ download queue: recode  fortune
+ starting lin "fortune"
Checking dependencies for fortune
WARNING: hd2u conflicts with module recode
recode: Do you want to remove module hd2u ?  [n]
ERROR: Cannot continue installing conflicting modules, exiting!

Request for comment ;)....