pw_dict

Richard Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Sat Oct 29 04:29:47 UTC 2005

Thanks for the information. Interesting, though, that the
machine in question just finished a lunar rebuild. The only
modules that failed were neon and subversion.

Strange things are afoot. I did a 'lin -r -c cracklib' followed
by a 'lin -r -c shadow' and I still get the same problem. Adding
a symlinks for /usr/share/dict/pw_dict.pwd and .pwd to the files
in /lib/cracklib fixes the problem.

--Richard