pw_dict

Florin Braescu florin at lunar-linux.org
Sat Oct 29 04:16:57 UTC 2005

Pe data de Sîm 29 Oct 2005 07:06, Richard Pyne a scris:
> can someone please tell me what module installs
> /usr/share/dict/pw_dict.pwd and /usr/share/dict/pw_dict.pwi?
>
> I have a system that won't let me change passwords because they
> are missing. Doing an lvu from on them on another ayatem where
> they exist gives no result.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --Richard

  Hi Richard,

  You need to lin cracklib module. The location of the files was changed
to /lib/cracklib dir, in order to be useful for systems which use a
seperate /usr partition. After that you can do a lin shadow too, just in
case.

  Regards,

     Florin