Module submission - udev

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Mon Nov 28 21:52:43 UTC 2005

Florin Braescu wrote:

>Pe data de Dum 27 Noi 2005 17:27, sirocco at gmx.fr a scris:
>

>>While looking for dvb and udev, I found some typo error in the udev rules
>>file.
>>

> Hi Guillaume. i have applied and committed the patch in the moonbase. Thank
>You for the patch.

speaking of udev - are there any guru's out there that can resolve some
of the following problems?

1 - why are scsi discs no longer linked as /dev/discs/discN/disc ?
2 - what other way can I use instead to list ALL discs (scsi, ata, usb,
etc) consistently?
3 - how come ide-scsi emulated devices don't show up in /dev/scsi?

There is plenty more riddles out there regarding udev and disc device
nodes - but these are my biggest problems up to now with the 1.6.0 iso.
Help appreciated!

Auke