optimizations for libmad

Chad R. Kittel v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org
Mon Nov 14 23:54:01 UTC 2005

Zbigniew Luszpinski <zbiggy at o2.pl> [Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:25:20 +0100]:
> Hi!
Hello

> Place this file in libmad module. It improves quality and speed.

Commited a slightly modified version, please check it out to see how i
reworked it.

I did not do the "--enable-fpm" however because that is supposed to be
automatically detected by the configure script and in my case correctly
detects intel.  Hardcoding this would be incorrect on a machine other
than what "intel" means in the script.  I think we are best off letting
the software decide itself how to compile or else this becomes an x86
only module when there really is no reason to limit it.

Thank you!

--
  _
(\o/) Chad 'v3rt1g0' Kittel <v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org>