Thanks (really!)

goran.krampe@bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed May 25 07:29:59 UTC 2005

Hey Zbig!

[SNIP]
You wrote:
> I think it is high time to close this subject. You told me how it looks
> and  now understand. I realized that do not fit to lunar and will manage
> to find  other distro which will be closer to my point of view. I do not
> want to  bother people and mess mailing list with my ideas which do not
> fit in here.

I think you should stick around and see what happens. And you can always
publish modules on the side using the technique I use. I do intend to
move some of those modules into moonbase when I get the time to dig into
being a developer for real. But the technique does work *today*.

My experience so far (no pun intended) is that Lunar is a friendly and
competent "place" and that there can't be any bad intentions behind
removing attribution etc. I am confident the guys in charge here will
come up with the Right Thing to do.

regards, Göran