Module submission - angband

Chad Kittel v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org
Tue May 24 14:07:00 UTC 2005

Thank you for your module submission.

I reviewed it and added a modified version of it to the games section of the moonbase, changes below...

Main Changes:
 - Used the standard game insall paths (/usr/games and /usr/share/games)
 - Used the games group
 - Added optional depends on gtk+
 - Used lunar functions (default_make) for the BUILD file

Minor Changes:
 - Added SHA1 sum
 - Removed unneeded SOURCE_DIRECTORY
 - Removed the [0] from the SOURCE_URL

*drifts off into a daydream of slaying lowercase and uppercase letters*

Thanks,
  v3rt1g0

On Mon, 23 May 2005 02:22:16 -0500 (CDT) dagbrown at lart.ca babbled: