Thanks (really!)

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Mon May 23 20:18:09 UTC 2005

Zbigniew Łuszpiński wrote:
 > But if I post new module with maintainer line (like libXvMC) and my
> e-mail is cut this is insane. I really was ready to maintain this module
> because I build every new version for myself. The same was with other
> modules. But if developers do not trust me they will have to take care of it
> now. I'm curious how will they do that if they never use libXvMC.

zbigniew, u got it man, I am adding your name as MAINTAINER in the
libXvMC module as wel speak. I am dead serious about this, this is not a
joke.

I will also read back on the modules that I missed in the past from you,
and see if they cannot be assigned to devs or otherwise merged into
moonbase. Again thanks for your submission.

I want to express my gratitude for everyone that ever committed a module
and didn't get their name included somewhere in the documentation. I will
try to find a way to make up for this. Please help me look for a solution
that is both practical and gives proper tribute to everyone.

Regards,

Auke Kok (aka sofar)