lunar and 64 bit processors

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Tue May 10 11:39:27 UTC 2005

Anyone running Lunar of an AMD Athlon™ 64 3200+ with the hypertransport stuff?
Thinking about a new machine with the following;

AMD Athlon™ 64 3200+ with the hypertransport
ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe PCI-E RAID SATA 2xGLAN (Sock-939)
DDR400 2GB
SATA West Dig. 36.7GB Raptor
PCI-Express ASUS N6600GT/TD/128 SLI 128MB

Any known gotchas to be aware of? I think the biggest problem will be during
the install and the SATA. I don't think Sexyboy has the drivers for it. Will
the 1.5.0pre2 test ISO have any problems with an install and SATA?

The other issue might be the 6600GT. Haven't really googled on that yet.
Though at the minimum I think (maybe wrongly) the XOrg "nv"driver should
work.