Why it takes so long to include modules in moonbase

Zbigniew Łuszpiński zbiggy at o2.pl
Mon Jun 6 10:25:03 UTC 2005

> Mostly because I am the person who does the openpgp stuff in lunar.

I was only talking in general. There are other modules in queue not connected
to openpgp in any way. I was worried that modules I sent was lost in
cyberspace (have problems with postfix and lvu submit  - had to use KMail and
copy -paste). But sofar told me they are in queue and everything is all
right. I'm sure devels will put them into moonbase when they find some time.
You know, modules I sent are in general for fun (audio, video etc.) so have
low priority. I use them at home and lin them from zlocal, if anybody need to
use these modules I can send them as e-mail attachment.

> I have been out of town with my father who had a stroke over three weeks
> ago. So lunar fell to a low point of stuff to take care of....

Everything will be O.K with your father. You will see.

> hardkrash

greets,
zbiggy