NVIDIA 1.0-7667

Florin Braescu florin at lunar-linux.org
Fri Jul 22 03:41:05 UTC 2005

Pe data de Lun 18 Iul 2005 14:31, Zbigniew Łuszpiński a scris:
> > .out for weeks -_-
> >
> > Version: 1.0-7667
> > Release "Highlights"
> > -Added support for GeForce 7800 GTX.
> > -Fixed problem with certain flatpanels running at 1600x1200.
> > -Fixed an unresolved symbol issue in libXvMCNVIDIA.so.
> > -Fixed an unresolved reference to the symbol "gnu_dev_makedev".
> > -Worked around a bug in Java2D that was exposed in 1.0-7664.
> > -Improved support for Quadro FX 4000 SDI.
> >
> > Works nice on 2.6.11.11
> >
> > hf

  Thanks to all who submitted code for this. I have bumped the version in the
moonbase. I have created a new module too, caled NVIDIA-old which preserves
the old version because some old NVIDIA graphic cards might not work with the
new version (my ancient TNT2 card is not recognized with the new version). If
someone have a problem like that then he must use the NVIDIA-old module
instead of NVIDIA.

    Regards,

      Florin