NVIDIA 1.0-7667

Zbigniew Łuszpiński zbiggy at o2.pl
Mon Jul 18 19:31:33 UTC 2005

> .out for weeks -_-
>
> Version: 1.0-7667
> Release "Highlights"
> -Added support for GeForce 7800 GTX.
> -Fixed problem with certain flatpanels running at 1600x1200.
> -Fixed an unresolved symbol issue in libXvMCNVIDIA.so.
> -Fixed an unresolved reference to the symbol "gnu_dev_makedev".
> -Worked around a bug in Java2D that was exposed in 1.0-7664.
> -Improved support for Quadro FX 4000 SDI.
>
> Works nice on 2.6.11.11
>
> hf

Thanks for submission, however Nvidia 1.0-7667 module update is already in
svn->new since 2005.06.25. But none of developers found time to import it
into moonbase. :-(

If you use nVidia card and xine, the libXvMCW module can give you additional
hardware accelerated driver in xine: xxmc. It is great for DVD playback or
any other MPEG-2 content. It is better than old buggy xvmc.

If you find any problems using xxmc (or nVidia card or mainboard) drop me a
mail.

greetings,
Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski