wordperfect

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Wed Jul 13 11:45:40 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 13 July 2005 03:32 am, Remco wrote:
> Dennis,
>
> Dennis Veatch wrote:
> > Anyone got a real wordperfect document they can send me? Something that
> > uses a good portion of wordperfects function would be nice. I've created
> > a module "libwpd" that can be used by koffice to import those but I don't
> > have wordperfect to try it out. Or if you would rather try the module
> > yourself here is it. You'll need to recompile koffice.
>
> I think I still have some old WP docs laying somewhere; I'll have to do
> some digging though. I'll send 'em to you off-list if I find something
> useful, ok?
>
> Remco

Thanks Remco. I should have specified English but no matter. KWord brought it
up fine. The formatting appeared to be correct in that what appeared should
be bold text was indeed bold text. Dot bullets were there, I assume that was
intentional. The telephone number section was centered. So libwpd appears to
work as advertised. BTW would you happen to remember was version of
WordPerfect was used? Doesn't matter really, just curious.