Some modules that could please Lunar Fellows

Chad Kittel v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org
Fri Jan 14 02:49:31 UTC 2005

Chad Kittel wrote:

>> root wrote:
>>
>>> xephem is for all Lunar fellows that like astronomy.
>>

>> I was going to look over and commit this but your BUILD file
>> references a patch.  Did I miss that somewhere or was that not included?
>> I used to use this application in the SGI lab where I worked, will be
>> a good addition.
>
> Also it seems that version 3.6.3 is out of this, would you like to
> investigate the newer version too and resubmit.  I couldn't even find
> the 3.6.1 or 3.6.2 version on the site anymore.  And speaking of the
> site, the primary download URI is realllly slow (~17 KB/s according to
> wget) and this is about a 10Mb download.  Do you know of any mirrors off
> hand?
Okay, last reply to myself, I promiss :)

It's a curse.  I couldn't put this down becuase of the memories :).
Anyhow I reworked this module to be the 3.6.3 version and took some time
to understand it's build process and modified the BUILD script.  Also
made it respect our CFLAGS.

It is now in the moonbase.  Couannette (or anyone else), if you care to
review it, please do so.

-- v3rt1g0