Some modules that could please Lunar Fellows

Chad Kittel v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org
Fri Jan 14 01:57:24 UTC 2005

Chad Kittel wrote:
> root wrote:
>> xephem is for all Lunar fellows that like astronomy.
>
> I was going to look over and commit this but your BUILD file references
> a patch.  Did I miss that somewhere or was that not included?
> I used to use this application in the SGI lab where I worked, will be a
> good addition.
Also it seems that version 3.6.3 is out of this, would you like to
investigate the newer version too and resubmit.  I couldn't even find
the 3.6.1 or 3.6.2 version on the site anymore.  And speaking of the
site, the primary download URI is realllly slow (~17 KB/s according to
wget) and this is about a 10Mb download.  Do you know of any mirrors off
hand?

-- v3rt1g0