[patch] fixed lvu diff output

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Mon Dec 12 21:29:30 UTC 2005

> Zbigniew Luszpinski wrote:
> >Hi!
> >
> >I noticed that lvu diff command looks broken. I made a patch which fixes
> > this. See attached lvu.patch.
> >
> >lvu diff <module name>
> >should display module changes between zlocal module and official one.
> >Without this patch lvu diiff's output is wrong.
> The problem was actually in the way ZSECTION was determined - by using
> your patch, you remove ZSECTION completely and break lvu diff for
> modules which are not immediately below zlocal but in a nested (deeper)
> directory.

Yes. 'lvu edit' puts everything in zlocal, so thought it will not do any hurt 
if lvu diff will browse in limited way. This is ugly hack however.

> I've committed a different fix to theedge, please test that one and let
> me know if you still have problems with it.

I still have the problem. theedge 20051020 make 'lvu diff' output buggy: all 
slashes are missing. Attached lvu.patch fixes this.

In attached kdepim3 _bad and _good patches are outputs I get. One is wrong, 
another, after patch, good. Do you get such results?

> Auke

Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: lvu.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 501 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/lunar/attachments/20051212/5d03f54e/lvu.bin
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: kdepim3_bad.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 430 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/lunar/attachments/20051212/5d03f54e/kdepim3_bad.bin
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: kdepim3_good.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 433 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/lunar/attachments/20051212/5d03f54e/kdepim3_good.bin

More information about the Lunar mailing list