lunar fix problem

Richard Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Sat Apr 30 14:59:46 UTC 2005

Is anyone else seeing this? When lunar fix hits X, it goes into
a loop and then spits out some code when I ^c out:

Sorry, I can't do anything with "", please try again
Please select a substitute ! Enter the number or the name of the
module
  1 - XOrg XOrg-test xfree86 xfree86-beta
Sorry, I can't do anything with "", please try again
Please select a substitute ! Enter the number or the name of the
module
  1 - XOrg XOrg-test xfree86 xfree86-beta
Sorry, I can't do anything with "", please try again
Please select a substitute ! Enter the number or the name of the
module
  1 - XOrg XOrg-test xfree86 xfree86-beta
Sorry, I can't do anything with "", please try again
Please select a substitute ! Enter the number or the name of the
module
  1 - XOrg XOrg-test xfree86 xfree86-beta
Sorry, I can't do anything with "", please try again
Please select a substitute ! Enter the number or the name of the
module

root at rplt ~ # /var/lib/lunar/functions/depends.lunar: line 30:
20843 Done
grep "^$1:" $DEPENDS_CACHE
     20844 Broken pipe             | while read LINE; do
    DEP=$(echo $LINE | cut -d: -f2); DEP=$(unalias $DEP); if !
grep -qx
"$DEP" $TMP_FDEPS; then
        debug_msg "$DEP"; echo "$DEP" >>$TMP_FDEPS; STATE=$(echo
$LINE | cut
-d: -f3); if [ "$STATE" == "required" ]; then
            echo $DEP; find_depends_intern $DEP;
        else
            if module_installed $DEP; then
                echo $DEP; find_depends_intern $DEP;