dbus with qt bindings (follow-up)

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Fri Apr 15 21:17:03 UTC 2005

On Friday 15 April 2005 04:54 pm, Dennis Veatch wrote:
> Has anyone gotten this to compile? With qt bindings enabled the dbus
> configure phase stops with ;
>
> checking for moc... no
> checking for qglobal.h... found
> configure: WARNING: Qt development libraries not found
> configure: error: Qt integration explicitly required, and Qt libraries not
> found
>

> Qt is installed. I did find something on google about Pyrex needing to be
> installed, which it is. Also there was some mention on this thread about it
> is really looking for libkdecore from kdelibs ;
>
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/pipermail/dbus/2004-December/001843.html
>
> But nothing I have found tells me how to resolve the problem. Any pointers?

Moving to /usr/src/dbus-0.23.4 and running a plain "./configure" completes
without error and shows the following;

 Maintainer mode:          no
        gcc coverage profiling:   no
        Building unit tests:      no
        Building verbose mode:    no
        Building assertions:      no
        Building checks:          yes
        Building Qt bindings:     yes
        Building GLib bindings:   yes
        Building Python bindings: yes
        Building SELinux support: no
        Building Mono bindings:   no
        Building Mono docs:       no
        Building GTK+ tools:      yes
        Building X11 code:        yes
        Building Doxygen docs:    yes
        Building XML docs:        no

Note that Qt bindings will be used. So at this point, well actually I still do
not know what the problem is except from command line works and the lin does
not.