dbus with qt bindings

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Fri Apr 15 20:54:23 UTC 2005

Has anyone gotten this to compile? With qt bindings enabled the dbus configure
phase stops with ;

checking for moc... no
checking for qglobal.h... found
configure: WARNING: Qt development libraries not found
configure: error: Qt integration explicitly required, and Qt libraries not
found

Qt is installed. I did find something on google about Pyrex needing to be
installed, which it is. Also there was some mention on this thread about it
is really looking for libkdecore from kdelibs ;

http://lists.freedesktop.org/pipermail/dbus/2004-December/001843.html

But nothing I have found tells me how to resolve the problem. Any pointers?