xorg-test

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Thu Sep 30 20:59:16 UTC 2004

Hmm ok, well what video card driver do you use??  The problem with a
empty host.def file is that none of the card drivers get built except
for vesa and another I cant think of right now.  Also a minimal amount
of fonts are built, well to my understanding they are.  I will try that
out tonight I hope. I dont have to work tonight and maybe I can have
some time to sit down and actually work on some things.

Nick