*****SPAM***** Re: weekly news - 20040910

Jon South striker at lunar-linux.org
Fri Sep 10 21:38:16 UTC 2004

Spam detection software, running on the system "myalamo.com", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
postmaster at myalamo.com for details.

Content preview:  maintainer at lunar-linux.org wrote: > Oh yeah we're also
  now hosting #lunar-dev on our own irc server again. That > means that
  the freenode channel is still there but we have a backup now, > just in
  case of. and dev meetings now take place at 'irc.lunar-linux.org' or >
  'espresso.justirc.net', #lunar and #lunar-dev. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 5.0 SUBJ_HAS_UNIQ_ID       Subject contains a unique ID