XOrg-test module

Jens Luedicke jens.luedicke at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 14:53:28 UTC 2004

Hi !

I linned the new XOrg-test module and I couldn't startx (complained about
PAM and missing ownership of the console). I re-linned it - this failed with
a broken include path to fontconfig. After some tweaking I could get my
old XOrg to work again. I may give the new XOrg-test another chance later.

Jens

Jens Luedicke <jens at irs-net.com>
web: http://public.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/~luedickj/
blog: http://www.livejournal.com/users/perldude/