XOrg 6.8.0 Release

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Wed Sep 8 20:41:47 UTC 2004

Nick Hudson wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>     Tonight and for the rest of the week I will be working on a new
> module for the new xorg release.

nice to see someone is jumping up with fresh courage, some additions:

- plentiful people dying to use it, I'd get a zbeta/XOrg-testing module
out as fast as I could so you can get some feedback (not only from devs)
if I were you ;^)
- keep us posted on what the new configure/build scheme will be like and
future implications for applications linking against various X
components, since it could be major to future lunar work.

keep up the good work!

sofar