XFree86 install error

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Mon Nov 29 21:03:49 UTC 2004

Erick wrote:
> Thank Moritz.  Hopefully the install documentation will be updated soon
> to reflect the change.  I did have one opportunity with the XOrg install
> though, when I select the option to choose which video card(s) I have,
> the XOrg install crashes.  If I do not select that option, the install
> proceeds smoothly. Is this an XOrg bug?

There were some slight problems with the formatting of the driver list
in the first day the module was out. This caused the 'dialog' program to
abort prematurely. Can you

1) try with the latest moonbase (use lin -r XOrg)
2) after it fails, submit the contents of /etc/lunar/loca/depends/XOrg

? thanks.

sofar